Monday, August 1, 2011

Dye Camp...finally

I'll admit my blogging has slowed down lately.  I admire those faithful daily bloggers! You're an inspiration.

I had the good fortune to go to Dye Camp earlier this summer. I signed up for two days and one of those days I was so fortunate to have my 12 year old granddaughter Taylor, join me. She lives in Texas so this was a real treat for me. 

She had never done this before and just jumped right into it. We were all inspired by her and, hopefully next year we can do it again.

Taylor, like the rest of us, is wearing dye, also.




 Yes, we stopped at the grocery store on the way home.


Very intense.





Another colorful creation

I was surrounded by beautiful colors for two days!

Here are more great examples of what was being done.
 This weekend, I took a class in Ann Arbor with Cindy Geist, "Dyeing 101", and had a great time. Of course, when I'm taking a class I always have a great time!



1 comment:

  1. Judy showed some of her fabrics are our fiber meeting and said how much fun you all had! The camp is a great place and your weather was perfect! So glad you enjoyed it and got some wonderful fabrics!! Dyeing is the best isn't it! now to do something with all that wonderful fabric.

    ReplyDelete